Cash Flow Planning Service
Many clients of AG Capital use our short-term cash flow projection model to precisely plan payments to suppliers and new purchases. This tool can be implemented immediately and will make a significant impact on your financial planning helping you to make the right decisions with respect to the division of outgoing and incoming funds.
For you convenience we feed the model with accounting data as much as possible. Businesses that use such a model usually spend only 10 to 30 minutes each day filling in the required data depending on how long the forecast period is.
- Predict the cash balance of your company up to 1 year in advance with daily details;
- Include many company-specific risk factors and predict their impact on the cash balance of the company;
- Prepare for large one-off cash disbursements like dividend payments or capital investment;
- Quickly import AR and AP data from your accounting system and schedule payment dates according to your cash flow;
- Daily cash flow chart will graphically show if your cash balance is heading in the right direction.
Usually a short-term cash flow model costs our clients in the range from 500 to 1000 euro (depending on complexity). As a result our clients are able to precisely forecast their cash flow, correctly plan their purchases and give reliable promises to suppliers when delayed invoices will be covered.
Here we reveal some of our files so that you are able to evaluate the appearance and functionality of our budgets. Download it below!