About AG Capital
AG Capital is a financial services and advisory firm providing CFO services to small and medium sized enterprises all over the world. We specialize in companies that do not have their own CFO or who have specific problems that require the expertise of a highly trained financial specialist.
Our primary services are financial planning (budgets and analysis, profitability calculations, results analysis and presentation of enterprise monthly performance), raising secured funding and selection of banking services.
Recently, we launched Financial Modeling World Cup (fmworldcup.com), which is a monthly competition dedicated to financial modeling with a view of promoting healthy competition and education.
Currently, we are searching for motivated individuals interested working in a growing firm with international customers from USA to Australia. Junior Project Manager will need to lead digital marketing, financial and busines development projects for Latvian financial advisory firm. We are planning to increase presence in Latvian market for financial advisory as well as support digital development of our e-commerce store cfotemplates.com
Hence, we are searching for Junior Project Manager
- Representation of AG Capital and CFO Templates on social media;
- Qualitative content creation for social media;
- Communication with 3rd parties to update financial models;
- Email marketing campaign management;
- Digital Marketing campaign management;
- Regular website content optimization for SEO purposes;
- Organize, consult internal and external stakeholders, including peers and manager, to understand existing data and perspectives before decisions are made;
- Report sales performance against targets and reporting on market development;
- Potential market analysis;
- Develop new business opportunities and client portfolio to grow the business’ performance in the market;
- Effectively plan work, communicate changes, and troubleshoot problems, assuring that the client and company commitments are kept.
- Higher education in Finance, or 3rd year student;
- Fluent English and Latvian speaker (Russian language is considered as an advantage);
- High sense of responsibility;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Analytics skills;
- Project management experience;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Opportunity to grow your career by scaling 2 different business lines
- Latvia-based position with remote working opportunity
- Work environment with lots of opportunities to implement your own ideas into actionable plans
- Highly professional team (>50% SSE alumni)
- Team-building and company events
Contacts and the Next Steps
If you think you are the right fit for this position or would like to recommend somebody, please get in touch with us.
Write to Maksims Sičs at firstname.lastname@example.org